You’re starting to make a name for yourself locally and claimed last year was the year you’d get a website and you were ready for the challenge of doing it yourself. Now 6 months later, you still don’t have a website, and you’ve spent money on premium themes you don’t know how to use and so much time Googling that you’re questioning your intelligence.
You just want to get your business online and get back to focusing on what you do best.
The Get Online (GO) Website Solution is a 4-week service that will take you from overwhelmed to having a fully-functioning website you can use to promote and grow your business.
Life after Getting Online
- you feel a sense of relief knowing technology isn’t holding you back anymore
- you don’t cringe every time someone asks for your website
- you confidently network and apply for speaking gigs
- you grow an audience online
With the GO Website Solution, you save 40 hours/month and months wasted from trying to figure it out on your own.
How It Works
- Click the Apply Now button and complete the short survey telling me about your business.
- Schedule your FREE consultation to discuss your website.
- Once we decide to work together, I send you a contract and invoice for 50% of payment.
- Once the initial payment is received, your project is scheduled, and you receive a welcome package to help you prepare.
- You provide your logo, color scheme, content, and graphics before our project begins.
- I will create your website on a test site for you to review.
- Once the test site is complete, I send you an invoice for the remaining 50% of the payment.
- Once final payment is received, your website is launched and you receive access to your bonuses.
- Website Strategy Session – we will get clear on your goals so your website not only looks good but helps you reach your goals too.
- Domain and Hosting setup – I’ll make sure everything is prepared for your website’s new home.
- 5-Page WordPress Website – your site will have up to 5 pages (ex., Home, Blog, About, Contact, and Services).
- WordPress Theme Customization – your site will be responsive/mobile and built using the Genesis framework.
- Essential Plugin Installation and Setup (includes Google Analytics, security, and backups) – feel confident knowing you have the right things in place to monitor your traffic and protect your website.
- Contact Form – for visitors that goes directly to your email.
- Email Opt-in Forms – so you can build your email list.
- One-on-one training session to help you use and manage your new website.
- Training videos to help you use and manage your new website.
- 2 weeks of email support to answer any questions you have about using your website.
- 1 follow-up call to answer any final questions about your website.
This is for you if:
- You don’t have a website or want to redo your existing website.
- You have a logo and color scheme for your brand.
- You want a website you can easily manage.
This is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want a website using WordPress.
- You want to create the website yourself.
- You don’t want to build your business online.
I’m Crystal Colson, a Website Strategist with a background in WordPress development and technical writing. I’ve been helping my clients get their businesses online for over four years. When I started creating websites with WordPress, I tried all the popular themes to find the “one”. What I discovered is that websites aren’t one size fits all. There is much more to creating a website than picking a premade theme, which is why most people get overwhelmed. I will help you overcome website overwhelm in a way that’s effective and easy to understand.